There are 7 bank-owned homes in Orange County that are priced over $2,000,000 today. While they all appear to be very nice, they will still sell “AS IS” with no repairs to be made by the seller. If you decide to buy one, make sure you have your inspections done by a qualified professional home inspector!
- This blog has moved!
- First Time Buyers – Don’t File Your 2008 Tax Return Yet!
- I’m moving this blog
- Orange County Market Update
- Lake Forest Market Update – January Sales Report
- Property Tax Scams!
- Foreclosure Listings in South Orange County
- Lake Forest Real Estate Sales Report December 2008
- Homes in Lake Forest California: MLS Extremes
- Happy New Year 2009!
- Bloodhound Blog
- Blown Mortgage
- Frankly Realty Blog
- Inman News Blog
- Live Lake Forest! (Lake Forest California)
- Localism – Orange County Information
- Mortgage News Daily
- Orange County Register – Jonathan Lasner’s Blog
- Rain City Guide
- Rancho Santa Margarita Lifestyles
- Seth Godin
- The Rancid Truth: An Orange County Real Estate Blog