I am a member of ActiveRain and check it daily for interesting posts about the real estate market all over the country. Today, one of the more clever agents provided this story about trying to sell toothpaste for $35/tube. He provides a very good argument about how he did everything possible to try to sell this product, but in the end, his client fired him for not producing the results that the seller wanted. Read the whole story and let me know what you think.
- This blog has moved!
- First Time Buyers – Don’t File Your 2008 Tax Return Yet!
- I’m moving this blog
- Orange County Market Update
- Lake Forest Market Update – January Sales Report
- Property Tax Scams!
- Foreclosure Listings in South Orange County
- Lake Forest Real Estate Sales Report December 2008
- Homes in Lake Forest California: MLS Extremes
- Happy New Year 2009!
- Bloodhound Blog
- Blown Mortgage
- Frankly Realty Blog
- Inman News Blog
- Live Lake Forest! (Lake Forest California)
- Localism – Orange County Information
- Mortgage News Daily
- Orange County Register – Jonathan Lasner’s Blog
- Rain City Guide
- Rancho Santa Margarita Lifestyles
- Seth Godin
- The Rancid Truth: An Orange County Real Estate Blog